If you believe in your business we’ll finance it
Kris An Charles’ business loans are available to business owners. This includes barbers, hairdressers, restaurateurs, shop owners and transport operators.
The Kris An Charles Micro-Business loan ranges from as low as $30,000 to a maximum of $1.2 Million. Once the required documents are brought in and the application form is completed at the time of the interview, the necessary checks will be made and the loan can be disbursed within three to four working days.
- Valid ID (National ID, Drivers’ Licence, Passport)
- Two passport sized photographs
- Character reference letter from JP, Pastor or Principal
- Proof of address for home and business
- Utility bill (must be in borrower’s name and it should not be over 3 months old)
- Statement from banking institution
- Letter from JP
- Lease or rental agreement (must be current)
- Household Appliances
- Business Equipment
- Motor Vehicle
- Cash at Bank
- Real Estate
- Stocks and Shares
Applicant should be able to provide receipts for a statuary declaration signed by a JP for items provided as collateral or be able to show other evidence of ownership.
Evidence of Trading Activity
- Copies of paid invoices
- Passbook with trading activity (at least six months)
- Receipt book
Call us today… Let us help finance the growth of your business…