Your avenue for guaranteed education financing
Despite the high cost of living the Kris An Charles Edu-Path Loan offers you the ability to finance the pursuit of your educational goals and aspirations for yourself or your children.
You are eligible for a Kris An Charles Loan if you are employed to a Kris An Charles approved employer for at least one year.
Edu-Path loan is a quick, cost effective loan option structured to provide financing for graduate studies.
- School fee or uniform financing
- Assistance in purchasing school books and stationery
- Payment for examination fees
- Financing for other related expenses
- Valid Government issued ID (also required for guarantors)
- Two passport sized photographs
- Proof of address (also required for guarantors)
- Utility bill (must be in borrower’s name and should not be over 3 months old)
- Statement from banking institution
- Letter from JP
- Lease or rental agreement (must be current)
- Last two (2) pay slips (also required for guarantors)
- Job letter